Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Once Flower Met a Pearl


Once Flower Met a Pearl.

Flower : Our family is large. Roses and Daisies are members of the family. They have distinctive scent, appearance etc.

Suddenly, a tinge of distress appeared on flower
.
Pearl : Nothing for sorrow in your talk. Then why are you depressed?

Flower : Human deal with us carelessly. Not grow us for our sake but to get pleasure from our fragrance and beautiful appearance, and throw us on the street/garbage after using us.

The flower sighed and said

Flower : Tell me about your life! How do you feel it? Your are buried in the bottom of the sea.

Pearl : Although I have none of your distinctive colors/scent, human think I'm precious. They do the impossible to procure me. I live in a thick shell, isolated in the dark seas. However, I'm happy and proud to be in safe zone far from mischievous hands and still the human consider me highly valuable.

Think what the flower and the pearl symbolizes?   
The flower is the unveiled woman (who shows her charms)
The pearl is the veiled woman (who conceals her beauties)


No comments: